THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN WHAT MEN AND WOMEN ARE CRAVING
[VIDEO: PART 3 OF 3 PART SERIES]
MOVING FROM SELFISH TO SACRED
The “What Men Crave” video released several weeks ago stirred controversy and questions for both men and women. In John Wineland and Guru Jagat’s continued video discussion, they break down the keys for understanding the unique perspectives of the masculine and feminine in relationship.
Why do women push men away in their attempts to get help in the relationship. Why don’t men understand a woman’s request for the hero. How does a couple evoke the best in each other through the understanding of differences? The answer: give what you need.
- The do’s and dont's for sharing your heartache
- How tone changes your partner’s response and responsibility
- Why staying in your own experience is tremendously more powerful than projecting
- The yogic leap of breath, awareness and energy that determines whether you enjoy a beautiful relationship or create one which dissolves
- The boomerang physics of mirroring-- how giving away what you want brings it to you